These Garlic & Parmesan Mini Hasselback Potatoes are packed with flavor and super easy to make! Did you know that one serving of potatoes with the skin contains nearly half of our daily value of Vitamin C, more potassium than a banana and is a good source of Vitamin B6?
Serve as a fun appetizer for your game day celebration or as a festive side dish for a family dinner or holiday meal.
Nutrition Tip: Potatoes are a surprising source of vitamin C, about a third of what you need each day in one spud. And even if you peel them, they’re a good source of fiber too.
Garlic & Parmesan Mini Hasselback Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds Tasteful Selections® yellow potatoes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2-3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice potatoes into 1-centimeter sections, being careful not to cut all the way through the potatoes. Place in cold water and let soak 10 minutes.
- Add butter, garlic and salt to microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 35 sections, or until butter is melted. Stir.
- Place potatoes in oven-safe skillet. Brush with melted butter and bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven, top with cheese and bake additional 20 minutes.