These bite-sized mini tarts will be the hit at birthday parties or holiday celebrations! Set up a create-your-own station with yogurt and your favorite seasonal fruit so kids can make their own.
- 10 graham cracker sheet, (or 1¼ cups crumbs)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with liners and set aside.
- Blend graham crackers in blender or food processor until fine.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and brown sugar in bowl. Press 2 Tbsp. of mixture into bottom of muffin liners.
- Bake 7-8 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix yogurt and honey in another bowl. Add to graham cracker shells and top with fruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123Total Fat: 5gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g