Jump into spring with a delicious pasta salad highlighting fresh spring produce like celery and radishes! This pasta salad also helps cut down on food waste by using the celery leaves for added flavor and texture.
Nutrition Tip: Using whole wheat pasta instead of white nabs your family more fiber and nutrients like protein and vitamin E. Eating more whole grains is linked to a lower risk for diseases like type 2 diabetes and a healthier weight.
Fresh Spring Pasta Salad
- 3 cups whole wheat bow tie pasta
- 1 cup celery leaves
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup shelled edamame
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup italian vinaigrette
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Add pasta, celery leaves, celery, edamame, radishes, feta and dressing to large bowl. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 10 minutes before serving.