Score a touchdown at your tailgating party with this buffalo chicken stuffed celery. Buffalo wings can be messy, but this recipe has all the flavor of wings in a healthier, crunchy snack. Heading out early for a tailgate? You can prep these ahead of time!
Nutrition Tip: Has your celery gone rubbery? Don’t toss it! Just cut into pieces, cover with cold water, and refrigerate, and they’ll crisp back up again.
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Celery
- 3/4 cup cooked shredded chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 6 stalks celery halved
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- Mix chicken and buffalo sauce in small bowl. Fill each celery stalk with buffalo chicken.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping.