Kind of bored with the same old grilling recipes? We are excited to present these 10 Summer Grilling Recipes to Add to Your Rotation any night of the week! As usual, fruits and vegetables highlight these main Summer dishes to help you get excited about Summer grilling this season!
Ready to check them out?
10 Summer Grilling Recipes to Add to Your Rotation
- Coconut Lime Grilled Chicken – Super Healthy Kids
The first recipe we present has a little sweet with a little heat in this refreshing grilled chicken dinner that is ready to go quickly that the whole family will love!
- Cauliflower Pizza with Pesto Greek Yogurt and and Grilled Veggies – Food Faith Fitness
This second recipe will be a new favorite for ANY pizza lover. This Cauliflower version will have you feeling good knowing its made with vegetables, gluten free, and even keto friendly! And better yet…made right on the grill!
- Grilled Honey Lime Chicken – Alida’s Kitchen
Next up we have this light Summer meal that is loaded with citrus notes and lime flavors. Serve it up with some grilled corn for the perfect Summer weeknight meal.
- Turkey Burgers and Rainbow Salsa – Healthy Family Project
Need a change up from the same old hamburgers on the grill? How about making these Turkey Burgers for a light, healthier option the whole family can enjoy!
- Grilled Green Beans with Marcona Almonds – Foxes Love Lemons
In need of a different way to serve up a side of vegetables? These green beans are loaded with flavor and perfect for when you have fresh green beans and tomatoes from the garden.
- Rainbow Salmon Skewers – The View From Great Island
Ready for a new shish-kabob idea? We always hear about steak and chicken kabobs… but what about Salmon? Yes, this version of a Summer favorite is loaded with the good stuff and lots of color to add to your spread!
- Grilled Blackened Shrimp with Watermelon Salad– Food Wine Sunshine
Okay… Shrimp and Watermelon? YES! This fun Summer dish is loaded with flavor, fruit, vegetables, and shrimp. All in one DIFFERENT meal to serve up on a hot night.
- Marinated Grilled Chicken with Cucumber Watermelon Salsa – Iowa Girl Eats
Now we have a chicken dish that is marinated and grilled gets topped with a fun refreshing watermelon and cucumber salad that is sure to awaken your tastes buds this Summer!
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Peach and Pink Grapefruit Salsa – Kiss My Smoke
Our next dish will give you a reason to eat more fish more often! You have heard of grilled Swordfish, but how about a Peach and Pink Grapefruit Salsa? The citrus flavors really enhance this simple grilled fish recipe!
- Pineapple Pork Kabobs – Healthy Family Project
The final recipe on our list is this delicious pork with pineapple, onions, and peppers that gives this kabob recipe a Summer vibe! Super simple to make and loaded with flavor.
Make sure to PIN IT!
Like these 10 Summer Grilling Recipes to Add to Your Rotation?
Make sure to check out: