Blast off! This bento box is definitely out of this world! Whether your kids have a love of space or are just learning about it in school, it’ll be all smiles when they open this lunch.
Grapes create the dark backdrop while Swiss cheese is the perfect place for a moon landing. Don’t forget about the clementine crescent moons and mini sweet pepper “planet rings” to round out the meal.
Nutrition Tip: Dietary fiber from whole grains, as part of an overall healthy diet, may help reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 whole wheat sandwich round
- 2 slices low-sodium deli sliced turkey
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1/2 slice lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 1 clementine, peeled, segmented
- 3 mini sweet peppers, sliced into rings
- Add grapes to bottom of large section of bento box to create the space background. Place bottom of sandwich round on top, add turkey and sandwich round top.
- Lay swiss cheese on cutting board. Using a small bowl or other round object, cut into a circle. Place on top of sandwich to create the moon.
- Lay cheddar cheese on cutting board. Using a small star cookie cutter, cut out stars. Add to space around the moon.
- Pair with Crispy Green, clementine “crescent moons” and pepper “planet rings.”
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 6gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 733mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 7gSugar: 26gProtein: 27g