Enjoy the goodness of a green smoothie in a fun, frozen treat! Kids won’t even know they’re eating veggies. These green smoothie pops are a perfect healthy snack for summertime.
- 1 pear, peeled, cored
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 cup kale, tough stems removed, chopped
- 1/2 banana
- Place pear, pineapple, agave nectar, kale and banana in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours, or until solid.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2.5gProtein: 1g