In less time than it takes to order take-out, you can whip up this easy Cauliflower Fried Rice at home! Delicious on its own or great pair with stir-fry or your favorite take-out inspired dish.
Nutrition Tip: Cauliflower is full of nutrients that help reduce cholesterol levels and hardening of the arteries, including manganese, vitamin C, and vitamin K.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 small sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 green onions, greens diced
- Heat large skillet or wok over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add eggs and cook 2 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Return skillet to heat and add oil, onions, peas and carrots, and garlic, and cook 4-5 minutes, or until softened.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add cauliflower crumbles and soy sauce. Mix well, cover and cook 7-10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from heat, mix in scrambled egg and top with green onions.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 6gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 557mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 9g