Give your little superhero a boost at lunchtime with a healthy and nutritious meal! Add cucumbers slices to the sandwich for an extra crunch.
Nutrition Tip: Pineapple is full of Manganese and Vitamin C, both of which can help boost your immune system and build strong bones.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
Superhero Bento Box
- 1 whole wheat sandwich round
- 1 slice lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 1 slice low-sodium turkey
- 4 slices cucumber
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 slice pineapple cut into 8 pieces
- 8 blueberries
- 8 mini marshmallows
- 4 mini skewers
- Place sandwich in large section of bento box.
- Thread blueberry, marshmallow and pineapple onto skewers and place in one small section of bento box and cucumbers and tomatoes in other small section.