Ready in just 10 minutes, this Baked Spinach Flatbread is perfect for an easy weeknight meal or lunch. Customize with your favorite toppings if desired, but it’s delish just the way it is!
Because you just want an easy meal idea. Because sometimes just want a slice of pizza without having to order it and have it delivered. Because you don’t want all the grease that comes with a store bought pizza.
I will be honest, I am always up for a flatbread. And the more unique the toppings, the better. That’s one of the beautiful things about making your own flatbread at home, you can top it with whatever sounds good and your meal is ready in less than 10 minutes!
For my spinach flatbread, I kept it simple with just spinach, ranch dressing and cheese. Making this Spinach Flatbread perfect for Meatless Mondays too 🙂
If you wanted to add a little sweet to this savory flatbread recipe I would recommend adding one (or all!) of these:
For a touch of heat, jalapeno slices would be delicious.
And if you want to up the amount of veggies on this spinach flatbread, try adding artichokes. We all know that spinach and artichokes are a delicious pairing!
Looking for more ways to make your favorite pizza at home? Here are a few of our favorite flatbread recipes.
More Delicious Flatbread Recipes To Try:
- Grilled Peach Flatbread with Goat Cheese
- Sweet and Spicy Tangerine and Chicken Flatbread
- Blackened Shrimp and Pesto Flatbread
So, are you all ready for a slice of that yummy Spinach Flatbread? Grab the simple ingredients and let’s get cooking!
Baked Spinach Flatbread
- 2 large whole wheat naan or flatbread
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch or caesar dressing plus extra for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a pastry brush, spread ranch or caesar dressing evenly between the 2 flatbreads.
- Top flatbread with spinach and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Drizzle with a little ranch or caesar dressing, slice, and serve hot