Perfect for your next cookout or get together, this 5-Layer Greek Dip is full of veggies and flavor. Pack in individual cups for a fun appetizer. Use cucumber slices, celery sticks and other veggies for dipping to make this a gluten-free snack.
Nutrition Tip: Hummus is high in protein. This can make it helpful for losing weight or for weight maintenance as it can help curb hunger and prevent excessive snacking.
- 10 ounces hummus
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped SUNSET® Campari® tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 Lakeside Euro Seedless Cucumber for serving
- Spread hummus in single layer in serving dish. Crumble feta on top of hummus. Sprinkle with lettuce, tomato and olives.
- Serve with cucumber slices, celery sticks and pita bread.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169Total Fat: 10gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 481mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 5gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g