This Taco Dip is a remake of the classic 7-layer dip, made with swaps like Greek yogurt for sour cream and low-sodium refried beans. Serve with baked tortilla chips or veggies for dipping.
Nutrition Tip: Avocados are a great source of potassium, providing more than a similar-sized banana.
7-Layer Taco Dip
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons homemade taco seasoning
- 1 15.4 oz. can low-sodium vegetarian refried beans
- 3 avocados mashed
- 16 ounces salsa
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Mix yogurt and taco seasoning in small bowl.
- Spread beans in 11×8-inch baking dish. Top beans in the following order, spreading each layer evenly over the last: yogurt, avocados, salsa, lettuce, cheese and olives.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. Serve chilled.