This simple Buddha bowl is filled with delicious ingredients like roasted sweet potatoes, quinoa, black beans, corn, pico de gallo and salad greens. Packed 16g of protein and 12g of fiber, it’ll will fill you up and keep you full. If you like to meal prep, make the roasted sweet potatoes and quinoa ahead of time and reheat when ready to make your bowl.
Southwest Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quinoa cooked according to package directions
- 1 14 oz. can low-sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn thawed
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1 cup fresh pico de gallo
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder and salt. Lay single layer on baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Add cooked quinoa to 4 bowls. Top with sweet potatoes, black beans, corn, salad greens and salsa.