Enjoy the traditional flavors of Morning Glory Muffins in no-cook oatmeal form for an easy, healthy breakfast. Prep ahead of time for a week’s worth of breakfasts! Prefer warm oatmeal? Just transfer to a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1 minute.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in 100% juice, juice not drained
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 1 Sage Fruit® Gala apple, diced
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Add ½ cup oatmeal, ¼ cup pineapple in juice, ¼ cup applesauce, ¼ cup carrots, 1 Tbsp. raisins, ¼ cup apples, 1 Tbsp. maple syrup, ½ Tbsp. chia seeds, ¼ tsp. vanilla and 1 cup coconut milk to separate mason jars or sealable containers. Secure lids tightly and shake until all ingredients are well combined. Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with ½ Tbsp. walnuts before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 412Total Fat: 11gSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 10gSugar: 38gProtein: 48g