Overnight oats are a favorite easy grab and go breakfast option. Simply prep the night before (or on Sunday evening for the whole week!) and they’re ready for a tasty breakfast in the morning. This recipe packs 9g of protein and 6g of fiber to help keep you fuller longer.
Nutrition Tip: Almonds are filling and work as a prebiotic in the body, “feeding” healthy bacteria. One study found that kids and parents ate eat almonds or almond butter daily had better diets and healthier gut bacteria than those who didn’t!
- 1/2 medium Sage Fruit® Bartlett pear, chopped
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon roasted almonds, chopped
- Combine pears, oats, yogurt, milk, almond butter, chia seeds, honey and cinnamon in mason jar or airtight container. Place lid on jar and shake to mix well. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Top with almonds for serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 56mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 6gSugar: 10gProtein: 9g