Smoothies are always a hit with kids, and this recipe is no exception! Watermelon and strawberries combine for a tasty treat without being too sweet. The addition of Greek yogurt adds protein, while the flax seed adds omega-3 essential fatty acids and fiber.
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, or milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground fax seed
- Add strawberries, ice, watermelon, yogurt and flax seed to blender. Blend until smooth.