Introduce your kiddos to Mediterranean flavors with this 10-minute Greek Orzo Pasta Salad. Easily change up the recipe with different veggies & dressings!
Serve with hummus, pita and a clementine.
Nutrition Tip: Peas have low sodium and high fiber punch, making recipes more satisfying and filling.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 1 (12 oz.) box orzo, cooked according to package directions
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped baby kale
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup low-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- Combine orzo, tomato, cucumber, peas, kale, beans, olives, cheese and dressing in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 6gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 259mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 8g