These Easy Frankenstein Grape Cups are perfect for Halloween parties, simply decorate clear plastic cups and fill with grapes. Grab the full step-by-step tutorial plus some other Halloween snack ideas.
Halloween snacks don’t get much easier than this! These Frankenstein Grape Cups are perfect for Halloween parties – either at home or at school. Plus, I know we all appreciate a healthy Halloween snack in the midst of all that candy!
Halloween is a fun holiday for children and adults alike. You don’t have to break the bank to have a spooky good time and create Halloween-themed snacks.
You can either buy or make decorations when getting ready to celebrate Halloween. If you decide to make them, your kids will have a blast helping you. We are all about getting the kids involved in the kitchen, but we also love it when they help us with fun crafts! One of the easiest Halloween decorations is cobwebs! You can make cobwebs out of cotton balls (or buy them online for cheap!) and drape them over mirrors, pictures, and doorways.
For an easy Halloween craft you can trace bats on paper and have the kids help cut them out. These can be hung on windows or from the ceiling. You can also have the kids help in making these Halloween Grape Cups, it’s a fun and easy Halloween craft.
What you need to make Frankenstein Grape Cups
- Clear plastic cups
- Black Sharpie
- *Optional – Candy eyes and peanut butter (or sunbutter) to hold them on. You can also draw eyes on.
How to draw your Frankenstein onto the cups
- The mouth is a simple zig-zag or squiggle line – let the kids draw them on! There’s no wrong way to do it! If you are worried about letting the kids use sharpies on the kitchen table, put down some newspaper or a plastic tablecloth.
- Give your Frankenstein a little patch of hair.
- Add in some “stitches” if desired.
- Add eyes. Either draw them on or use candy or plastic eyes.
Once you have all your cups decorated fill them with clean green grapes and viola – Frankenstein has entered the Halloween party!
As you can tell, we love Halloween in our house! Here are a few more of our favorite healthy Halloween snacks:
- Apple Monsters
- Stuffed Mini Pepper Mummies
- Easy Jack o’ Lantern Veggie Tray
- Halloween-Themed Snack Board
Frankenstein Grape Cups
- 1 clear plastic cup
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- Draw Frankenstein’s face on plastic cup.
- Fill with grapes.