This cute butterfly bento box will liven up any lunchbox! Use a cookie cutter for fruits and veggies for a quick and easy way to add more fun to lunchtime.
Nutrition Tip: Make half your child’s grains “whole” by reading the ingredients list and choosing 100% whole wheat bread, bagels, pasta, or tortillas.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
Butterfly Bento Box
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 small banana thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey or to taste
- 1 small clementine
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- Spread peanut butter onto each slice of bread. Top with banana and drizzle with honey. Use cookie cutter to cut sandwich.
- Assemble remaining ingredients into bento box.