This colorful fruity bruschetta recipe is quick to make, delicious and a perfect way to celebrate all your summertime favorites. Serve over sliced and toasted whole wheat baguette or as a salsa with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Tip: Pack watermelon in the cooler for your next beach day! As the name implies, this fruit is about 92% water and is therefore a delicious hydration option for days in hot weather.
Berry Melon Bruschetta
- 8 strawberries diced
- 1 cup diced roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1/4 small sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3-5 basil leaves finely chopped
- Combine strawberries, tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe, shallot, oil, vinegar and basil in bowl. Mix well.