Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer staple for family cookouts or holiday get-togethers. They get a fresh, new makeover by adding avocado in this recipe.
Nutrition Tip: Most of an egg’s nutrition is in its yolk, including half the protein. So don’t skip the yolk!
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-cooked eggs peeled
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Cut eggs in half and scoop yolks in small bowl
- Mix yolks with yogurt, avocado and lime juice until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill egg halves with avocado mixture.