This easy-to-assemble veggie pita pizza recipe is perfect for lunch or pizza night.
Veggie Pita Pizza
- 1 6 oz. can low-sodium tomato paste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 4 6-inch whole wheat pitas
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 to mato thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix tomato paste, garlic powder, basil and oregano in small bowl.
- Spread top of pita with 2 Tbsp. tomato paste mixture and top with Parmesan, mozzarella, mushrooms, onion and tomato.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.