Start the day off on a healthy foot and load up on veggies with this veggie breakfast scramble! Packed with potatoes, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes, plus a great dose of protein from eggs, your family will have the fuel they need to power through the day.
Veggie Breakfast Scramble with Potatoes
- 2 medium red potatoes quartered
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 green bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup quartered tomatoes
- 1 /4 small sweet onion chopped
- 4 large eggs scrambled in a bowl
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tsp. olive oil, paprika and salt. Lay single layer on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in small skillet over medium-high heat; add peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and onion, and cook 2 minutes. Add eggs, stir and cook 2-3 minutes, or until firm.
- Top potatoes with eggs.