Get in the Thanksgiving spirit with this fun and festive turkey fruit tray! It’s a super easy dish that even kids can help assemble.
Tip: Keep the apples from browning by tossing in with apple juice.
- 1/2 Bartlett pear, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 apple, cored, sliced
- 2 mandarins, peeled, segmented
- 2 kiwi, peeled, sliced
- 10 SamSonS red Table grapes
- 4 SamSonS green Table grapes
- 3 matchstick carrots
- 2 mini chocoalte chips
- Place pear on serving plate.
- Layer apples, oranges, kiwi and grapes around pear to form the turkey’s feathers.
- Place 2 carrots under pear to form its feet.
- Cut other carrot into 3 pieces and place on pear to form arms and a beak, and use chocolate chips for the eyes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 89Total Fat: 0gSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g