Kids and adults alike will love this easy Sparkling Peach Punch. It’s refreshing, low-sugar, delicious and ready to enjoy in just 10 minutes. Mocktails are fun to serve on hot summer days to cool-off or on any day really! This Sparkling Peach Punch is a low-sugar alternative to store-bought fruit punches and juices.
- Fresh Peaches
- Water – sparkling and still
- Lemon Juice
- A pinch of sugar
Delicious Additions or Substitutions
- Any fresh fruit! Think of your favorite fruits to snack on and blend em up! Think of the combinations that sound good to you and experiment with different combinations.
- Use flavored sparkling water for that extra burst of flavor. We love the combination of lime and peach.
- Add in fresh mint or basil. Adding fresh herbs will give you an extra layer of flavor. Basil and mint pair very well with peaches.
Using fresh peaches and just a touch of sugar, this sparkling beverage is easy to make and enjoy all summer with family and friends! Easily spice things up with fresh mint or basil, or by mixing in your other favorite fruit!
Here are a few of our other favorite mocktail recipes to try:
Recipe and photography by Jodi of Create Kids Club.
Sparkling Peach Punch
- 2 peaches peeled, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 24 ounces soda water
- Add peaches, water, lemon juice and sugar to blender. Blend until smooth. Strain puree through fine mesh strainer.
- Pour puree into 4 glasses. Top with soda water and stir. Garnish with a peach slice, if desired.