The holidays aren’t complete without a festive red, white and green mocktail! This combination of pomegranate juice, fresh lime and mint offer the right combination of sweet and tart, and the frozen cranberries give it a holiday flair.
Make the drink extra festive with a sugar rim. Squeeze a small amount of lime juice in a small bowl or plate. Place sugar on a second one. Dip the cup into the lime juice, then into the sugar. Don’t forget to garnish with fresh mint!
You can even freeze cranberries and fresh mint into ice cubes! Just fill an ice cube tray with cranberries and mint leaves. Then pour near-boiling water on top and place in the freezer. Using boiling water instead of room temperature or cold water will give you clearer ice cubes!
- 16 ounces Wonderful® pomegranate juice
- 4 cups club soda
- 4 limes, juiced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2-3 tablespoons agave nectar, to taste
- 10-15 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- Mix pomegranate juice, soda water, lime juice, agave nectar and mint in pitcher. Stir well and let stand 15 minutes.
- Pour over ice and garnish with frozen cranberries and additional mint.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 0g