Get the crispiness of fried fish without all the grease by using panko breadcrumbs and baking! With the help of a southwest-style salad kit, dinner comes together in no time so there’s more time in the evening for outdoor activities, a fun family game or bedtime stories.
- 3 tilapia filets, sliced ½-inch thick
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 salad kit
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Add panko, oil, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper to gallon-sized ziptop bag and mix. Add tilapia and shake to coat.
- Remove tilapia from bag and place on wire rack on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, or until panko is browned slightly and fish is cooked through. Broil for 2 minutes if desired.
- Warm tortillas in oven or microwave. Mix salad with dressing and toppings. Top tortillas with salad, tilapia and avocado.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 419Total Fat: 22gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 659mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 7gSugar: 5gProtein: 22g