Did you know pineapple can help you ward off that pesky cold? A single serving contains 130% of your daily requirement of Vitamin C! Pineapple and mango give this classic stir fry a fun and fruity spin that the whole family will love.
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" strips
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, water, garlic and ginger in bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Toss chicken in cornstarch and add to pan. Cook 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through. Add pepper and green onions, and cook 3-5 minutes, or until softened.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add sauce and cook 4 minutes, or until thickened. Add pineapple and mango, and cook 2-3 minutes, or until heat thoroughly.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 514mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 4gSugar: 26gProtein: 20g