Elegant for a Sunday brunch or prep the veggies the night before for a quick & healthy weekday breakfast that will fuel you the entire morning.
- 10 fingerling potatoes, quartered
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 RealSweet® sweet onion, chopped
- 3 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine potatoes, zucchini, onion, peppers, oil and seasoned salt in large bowl. Mix to coat well.
- Add vegetables to parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 20 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown.