It will be impossible to look at Gnocchi the same after creating this effortless combination of flavors. Be sure to put this on the list of go-to dinner ideas.
Kielbasa Gnocchi & Nutty Green Beans
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1 pound green beans ends trimmed
- 1 16 oz. package gnocchi, cooked according to package directions
- 12 ounces pork kielbasa sliced into ½” rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bell peppers seeded, chopped
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 1 bunch 6 cups baby kale, tough stems removed, chopped
- 1 to mato chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 26 oz. jar low-sodium pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pecans in single layer on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes. Stir, return to oven and bake 3 minutes, or until pecans are slightly browned and aromatic. Remove from oven and let cool. Toss with green beans.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add kielbasa and cook 3-4 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
- Return skillet to heat; add peppers and onion, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add kale, tomato and garlic, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender and tomato juices have reduced. Turn heat to medium-low; add pasta sauce and heat.
- Mix gnocchi with pasta sauce and top with kielbasa.