There’s something about a cup of warm apple cider on a chilly fall or winter night that makes this time of year magical. Make a homemade batch of this apple cider in the Instant Pot, grab a mug and curl up with your family for movie night.
Recipe and photography courtesy of Jodi of Create Kids Club.
- 6 large apples, quartered
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange, zested, quartered
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole cloved
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 7 cups water
- Add apples, cinnamon sticks, oranges and zest, brown sugar, cloves and nutmeg to Instant Pot. Pour water over top.
- Place cover on Instant Pot and set to sealing. Set to high pressure for 15 minutes. Once done, allow to naturally release 10 minutes before venting and removing lid.
- Remove large items with slotted spoon. Strain smaller items using a fine mesh strainer before serving.