A crunchy, frozen treat that kids will love to eat! These banana popsicles are a perfect make-ahead recipe idea for an after school snack and are a healthy treat for summer.
Nutrition Tip: Bananas are an excellent source of potassium and magnesium, nutrients that have been shown to lower blood pressure and risk of heart disease.
Banana Crunch Popsicles
- 2 bananas cut in half
- 1/4 cup pistachios shelled, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup lowfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix pistachios and coconut in shallow bowl.
- Insert popsicle stick into each half of banana, roll in Greek yogurt then in pistachio/coconut mixture.
- Place coated bananas on baking sheet. Freeze for two hours or until firm.