The avocado salsa topping on this salmon recipe is fresh, creamy and oh so good.
Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- 4 4 oz. salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or to taste
- 2 cups red potatoes quartered
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Season salmon with olive oil and lay in baking dish.
- Place under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden and firm to touch.
- Mix tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro and lime juice in large bowl. Top cooked salmon with salsa.
- Toss potatoes with garlic and oil. Lay single layer on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes, or until golden and tender.