Curious about those Buddha bowls invading your Instagram feed? They’re basically bowls full of healthy grains, veggies and protein, and really simple to make. To save time, roast the chickpeas ahead of time and store in a ziplock bag or sealed container until ready to use. Kids can also easily get involved in making this recipe, helping to layer ingredients in each bowl.
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, dried
- 2 tablespoons (plus 1 tsp.) olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper
- 16 ounces Green Giant™ Fresh Cauliflower Crumbles® chopped cauliflower, cooked according to package directions
- 4 cups organicgirl spring mix salad blend
- 2 Avocados from Mexico, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss chickpeas with 1 tsp. oil and paprika until well coated. Spread on baking sheet and bake 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned and crispy.
- Whisk 2 Tbsp. oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, pepper and salt together in small bowl. Set aside.
- Divide cauliflower rice evenly among 4 bowls. Top evenly with chickpeas, spring mix and avocados. Drizzle with dressing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 392Total Fat: 21gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 317mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 16gSugar: 12gProtein: 12.5g