Pizza gets a gluten-free, veggie-packed spin here! Let kids fill their own mushrooms and turn snack time into a fun learning experience in the kitchen. Add chopped spinach, peppers or tomatoes for extra flavor and nutrition.
- 4 portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup low-sodium marinara sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place mushrooms on baking sheet and fill evenly with marinara, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and cheese has melted.
- Top with basil.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 309mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 3gSugar: 8gProtein: 12g