Kids will love this fun take on pizza and can even help assemble these adorable ‘dillas! Add mushrooms or pineapple for even more nutrients.
- 2 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup baby spinach loosely packed
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup low-sodium marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place tortillas on foil-lined baking sheet and top half of each tortilla with ¼ cup cheese, spinach, pepperoni, tomatoes and peppers. Top with remaining cheese and fold in half.
- Bake in oven 5-6 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, cut into triangles and serve with marinara for dipping.