In this episode of Healthy Family Project, we talk to Grace Vilches, marketing coordinator at Healthy Family Project. Grace shares her journey from picky eater to healthy eater.
She shares advice and tips on how to get kids to try new foods and gives parents everywhere some relief that a picky child doesn’t have to grow up to be a picky adult.
As south Florida native, Grace grew up in Miami surrounded by delicious Cuban food and a love for family. When she isn’t connecting with the Healthy Family Project audience on social media, you can find her watching cooking videos, catching up on her favorite Netflix series, and looking for new foodie spots to check out on Yelp.
NEW Healthy Bites!
Today, we’re snacking on Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites. Perfect to throw in your bag or in a lunchbox for a sweet and salty snack. Find them in your local grocery store or purchase on Amazon.
- Pistachio Chewy Bites with Cranberries
- Pistachio Chewy Bites with Blueberry Infused Cranberry with Coconut
- Pistachio Chewy Bites with Plum with Date Nectar
- Variety Pack with all three
Thank you so much for supporting the Healthy Family Project Podcast! We’d love if you could take 5 minutes to let us know how we can bring you the best possible content future episodes. Take the survey here.
Healthy Recipes & Tips in Your Inbox
Sign up for the Healthy Family Project e-newsletter to receive healthy recipe inspiration, our latest blog posts and more directly to your inbox each week.
Healthy Family Project Facebook Group
Join our Healthy Family Project Facebook group! This group will serve as a safe space for parents and caregivers to talk all about raising a healthy family – from dealing with a picky eater and tips to get more fruits and veggies onto plates to exercising as a family and mental health. We welcome all of you to join in!
Want to skip straight to a hot topic? See time stamps below. But of course, we recommend listening all the way through!
- 2:35 Grace’s Picky Eater Beginnings
- 6:05 Making Decisions on Food Choices
- 9:45 Healthy Bites Break with Setton Farms
- 12:25 Strategies for Parents of Picky Eaters
- 20:15 Shifting from Picky Eater to Healthy Eater
- 28:30 Final Tips for Families
- 5 Ways to Please Picky Eaters
- How to Stop Short–Order Cooking for Your Family
- 6 Ways to Get Kids to Try New Fruits & Veggies
- 10 Veggie–Packed Recipes Kids Will Love
- 8 Ways to Lighten Your Holiday Menu + Free eCookbook
Other Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 2: Dealing with Picky Eaters
- Episode 5: Navigating First Foods
- Episode 7: Lunchbox Meal Prep
- Episode 14: Tips for Grocery Shopping with Kids
Healthy Family Project Podcast
Conversations covering hot topics in the world of health, food and family with a dose of fun. Helping families ease their way into a new fresh and healthy world.
Be on the lookout for new bi-weekly episodes and don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or your favorite podcasting site. If you like an episode, make sure to leave a rating and comment.
If you are interested in being a guest on the Healthy Family Project podcast, contact email@example.com with your topic idea for consideration.