This sweet peach salsa is a perfect summer or sport-watching recipe. Make extra to use as a topping on fish or chicken later in the week.
Peach Tomato Salsa
- 2 to matoes chopped
- 1 peach peeled, chopped
- 1 nectarine peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into 8 triangles
- 1 seedless cucumber sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine tomatoes, peach, nectarine and onion in medium bowl. Stir in lime juice, cilantro and salt. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Spray tortillas with cooking spray. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 5-6 minutes, or until lightly browned.