Potatoes are kicked up a notch in this recipe with creamy guacamole and the tang of salsa.
Mini Mexican Potatoes
- 8 small red potatoes halved
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Scoop out ¼ of inside of each potato half. Add guacamole, salsa and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.