Holiday feasts usually mean an abundance of leftovers. Turn those leftovers into a new and tasty dish with this festive take on traditional shepherd’s pie!
Get more fresh takes on holiday favorites with our free e-cookbook.
- 3 cups cooked cubed turkey breast
- 1 cup chopped cooked green beans
- 1 cup chopped cooked carrots
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine turkey, green beans, carrots, corn, flour and poultry seasoning in large bowl. Add chicken stock and stir to combine. Transfer to 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with sweet potatoes.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until heat through and bubbly.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 2gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 179mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 20g