Carrot and basil combine in this creamy, homemade salad dressing. Perfect to top off your favorite salad or to use in wraps, on sandwiches and more!
Nutrition Tip: Although often thought of as orange, carrots can also grow to be white, red, yellow, or even purple! The antioxidants found in these colors support your cells and can protect you from illnesses and chronic diseases.
Carrot Basil Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup lowfat cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup 100% carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Add cream cheese, lemon juice, carrot juice, basil, salt and pepper to a blender. Blend until smooth.