A fun and healthier alternative to banana splits! These parfaits are made with protein-packed yogurt and make for a satisfying dessert. Add granola for a yummy breakfast.
Nutrition Tip: The brown spots on a banana do not mean it’s going bad. In fact, it means the antioxidants within are becoming more potent.
- 1 cup lowfat Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup caramel dip
- 1 banana
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup cherries
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Spoon ¼ yogurt into two glasses, drizzle with 1 Tbsp. caramel dip. Add bananas, strawberries and cherries. Repeat layers.
- Top with pistachios and chocolate chips.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 21gSodium: 63mgFiber: 7gProtein: 6g