Kids will have a blast with this protein and produce-packed snack. If serving for a crowd, rub a little lemon juice on the apples and pears before topping to delay browning.
Nutrition Tip: Pears naturally contain antioxidants which are found in the colored skins of different pair varieties.
- 1 small Gala apple, cored, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 small Bartlett pear, cut into 4 wedges
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- 4 slices colby jack cheese, cut in half
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 8 toothpicks
- Lay apples and pears on plate skin side down
- Stack mozzarella, Colby and tomato on top and secure with toothpick
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 277mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 3gProtein: 10g