In this episode of Healthy Family Project, we talk to Amber Gray, digital marketing manager at Healthy Family Project about navigating the upcoming holiday season during COVID. Amber shares tips on how to approach the holidays this year, ways to adjust your traditions, how to stay connected to loved ones, and easy ways to give back to families in need.
Amber is the mom to an active toddler with no chill and navigating a whole new world of food. She has been a part of the Healthy Family Project team for over 10 years, overseeing all digital marketing efforts including digital partnerships, content strategy, social media, website and email marketing.
A passion for healthy cooking was instilled in her at a young age, cooking alongside her mom and sister in the kitchen. Her passion for cooking, food and photography has also brought her behind the lens to develop and photograph recipes for Healthy Family Project and partners.
Healthy Recipes & Tips in Your Inbox
Sign up for the Healthy Family Project e-newsletter to receive healthy recipe inspiration, our latest blog posts and more directly to your inbox each week.
Healthy Family Project Facebook Group
Join our Healthy Family Project Facebook group! This group will serve as a safe space for parents and caregivers to talk all about raising a healthy family – from dealing with a picky eater and tips to get more fruits and veggies onto plates to exercising as a family and mental health. We welcome all of you to join in!
Want to skip straight to a hot topic? See time stamps below. But of course, we recommend listening all the way through!
- 4:19 Meet Amber
- 6:14 Managing expectations around the holidays
- 11:14 Consider ditching or adjusting traditions
- 13:30 Holiday Zoom celebrations
- 16:12 How to give back this holiday season
- 23:26 Thanksgiving gratitude exercises
- Ask the Psychologist: Holidays, Family & Stress
- The Ultimate Taco Board
- Thanksgiving 101: Crafts, Tablescapes, Treats & More
- 25 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes
- Holiday Snack Boards: 5 Ways
- 8 Ways to Lighten up Your Holiday Menu
- How to Host Thanksgiving During a Pandemic Year
Other Podcast Episodes to Check Out:
- Episode 13: Healthy Holiday Treats
- Episode 58: Realistic Self-Care for Parents
- Episode 54: Family Dinner Conversation Starters
Healthy Family Project Podcast
Conversations covering hot topics in the world of health, food and family with a dose of fun. Helping families ease their way into a new fresh and healthy world.
Be on the lookout for new bi-weekly episodes and don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or your favorite podcasting site. If you like an episode, make sure to leave a rating and comment.
If you are interested in being a guest on the Healthy Family Project podcast, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your topic idea for consideration.