This vegetarian breakfast sandwich comes together fast and will last the family through the morning.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 whole wheat mini bagels
- 2 slices lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 1/4 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- Whisk eggs in small bowl.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat; add eggs and cook 3-5 minutes, or until firm.
- Toast bagels and top with eggs, cheese, tomato, avocado and spinach.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 417Total Fat: 17gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 539mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 8.5gProtein: 48g