This blend of Mediterranean flavors will have taste buds dancing! The “stuffing” can be made ahead of time for a quick lunchbox addition. To keep avocados from browning, simply sprinkle with a little lime juice.
Nutrition Tip: Known for its creamy and smooth texture, avocados are naturally sugar, sodium, trans-fat, and cholesterol-free.
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup frozen sweet corn, defrosted
- ½ cup garbanzo beans
- 1 Roma tomato, finely chopped
- ¼ seedless cucumber, finely chopped
- ½ orange bell pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Half and pit avocados. Sprinkle with lime juice to keep from turning brown.
- Slowly whisk olive oil into vinegar until emulsified in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in corn, beans, tomato, cucumber, and bell pepper. Gently mix until ingredients are coated.
- Fill avocado halves and top with cheese.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 18gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 202mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 7gSugar: 3gProtein: 5g