JAZZy Apple Mocktail
Looking for a refreshing mocktail to celebrate your day? This Apple mocktail only has 4 ingredients and is super easy to make. Don’t forget the fresh apple slices for garnish! While this post is sponsored by JAZZ apples, the recipe and our love for a good mocktail are our own.
Because sometimes you want to celebrate the day without a cocktail. Because sometimes you want to make a fun drink that the whole family can enjoy. Because sometimes you just don’t want alcohol. Because sometimes you don’t want the extra calories. But it’s still fun to sip out of a cool glass and enjoy a fun drink! And that’s exactly why I made this Apple Mocktail.
What is a mocktail?
A mocktail is a non-alcoholic drink that typically resembles a cocktail in appearance and flavor but does not contain any alcohol. Mocktails are often made with a combination of fruit juices, syrups, herbs, and carbonated water or other non-alcoholic mixers. They are popular alternatives to alcoholic drinks for those who do not drink alcohol or who are looking for a healthier option.
JAZZy Apple Mocktail Ingredients
- Apple Juice
- Sparkling Water
- Fresh lemon juice
- JAZZ apple slices for garnish
Why we love mocktails?
- Mocktails are typically lower in calories and do not contain alcohol, making them a healthier alternative to alcoholic drinks. They are also a good option for people who are trying to cut down on their alcohol consumption or who do not drink alcohol at all.
- Mocktails allow us who do not drink alcohol to still enjoy a drink and be a part of social events where alcohol is being served.
- Mocktails come in a wide variety of flavors and can be customized to suit individual tastes.
- For those who are acting as the designated driver for a night out, mocktails offer a delicious and satisfying alternative to alcoholic drinks.
Mocktails are a refreshing and flavorful beverage option that can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of whether or not they drink alcohol.
Why we love using apples in mocktails
Apples add flavor and sweetness. Apple juice or apple cider can be used as a base for a mocktail, and apple slices or apple wedges can be used as a garnish. Apples can also be muddled with other ingredients, such as herbs or spices, to create unique flavor combinations.
What to serve with your apple mocktails
Serving a snack board with mocktails can enhance the overall experience of enjoying a drink and provide a variety of flavors and textures to complement the drink.
- The flavors and textures of the snacks on a board can complement the flavors of the mocktails, enhancing the overall taste experience. For example, a salty snack can balance out the sweetness of a fruity mocktail.
- Snack boards can be arranged in an attractive and appealing way, they are fun to make! Like this Whipped Ricotta Board with Apples.
- Charcuterie boards encourage snacking and socializing, that’s just one of the reasons we love making them! Need some tips on making a charcuterie board? We got you! Grab this eBook on How To Build The Perfect Charcuterie Board.
Why we love apples
- Apples are known for their crisp and juicy texture, as well as their sweet and tart flavor.
- You can snack on them as is or used in a variety of recipes, such as pies, crisps, and sauces.
- Apples are packed with nutrients, including fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants. They are also low in calories and can help promote satiety and weight loss.
- There’s lots of traditions that warm the heart that include apples; traditions such as apple picking, going to the cider mill, and baking apple pies.
More apple mocktails to try:
- Apple Cider Margarita Mocktail: This apple mocktail combines apple cider with lime juice, agave nectar, and sparkling water to create a refreshing and tangy drink that resembles a margarita.
- Spiced Apple Mocktail: This mocktail is made with apple juice, ginger ale, and a cinnamon stick. The apple juice is simmered with the cinnamon stick and then mixed with ginger ale to create a warm and cozy drink.
- Caramel Apple Mocktail: To make this mocktail simply combine apple cider with caramel syrup and sparkling water to create a sweet and indulgent drink that tastes like a caramel apple.
Ok, let’s make our JAZZy Apple Mocktail, shall we? Cheers!
Refreshing Apple Mocktail
- 1 JAZZ apple sliced thin
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup sparkling water I used a berry flavor, but lemon or lime or apple would also be delish!
- ½ lemon
- 1 tsp grenadine
- Put ice in your favorite mocktail glasses.
- Splash in the grenadine.
- Add apple juice.
- Add sparkling water.
- Squeeze in lemon juice.
- Garnish with JAZZ apple slices.