These shrimp fajitas are so easy to throw together for a quick and easy weeknight meal with little clean up. Shrimp, peppers and onions all cook at the same time on one sheet pan for a dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes.
Top with your favorite fajita toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and guacamole!
Nutrition Tip: Iron is an important nutrient for growing kids (and for women). The vitamin C-rich peppers in this recipe make it easier for the body to soak up the iron from the shrimp.
- 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 rainbow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, (optional)
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss shrimp, peppers, onions, olive oil, taco seasoning and lime juice in large bowl until well seasoned. Spread single layer on baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked and veggies are tender.
- Remove from oven and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve in tortillas with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 171mgSodium: 489mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 7gSugar: 9gProtein: 24g