You’ve heard the expression, “Eat a Rainbow!” Now you can with this easy rainbow fruit salad. With an eye-catching array of colors and a simple honey citrus dressing, this summer side dish is perfect for cookouts, parties, holidays and more.
- 3 kiwi, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups chopped melon
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine kiwi, strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, blueberries and grapes in large bowl.
- Combine honey, orange juice and lime juice in small bowl. Drizzle over fruit and toss to coat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 74Total Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g