Whether you’re looking for a quick game day snack, something to munch on for a family movie night or an appetizer for an upcoming party, these quick and easy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls should be added to your list! Made with a few simple ingredients and ready to eat in just 15-20 minutes, they’ll be a hit with kids and adults alike.
Note: We used Annie’s brand crescent rolls, which offer a cleaner list of ingredients. Any brand will work for this recipe though.
Nutrition Tip: Putting spinach in these rolls gives a pop of color and delivers a powerhouse veggie. Spinach is a good source of fiber and vitamin A and even a little bit of protein.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup (plus 2 Tbsp.) pizza sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup loosely-packed baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Roll out crescent rolls. Pinch creases to close and smooth out dough. Spread 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce over dough and top with spinach, cheese and pepperoni. Roll tightly and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until browned. Remove from oven and let cool before slicing.
- Serve with ¼ cup pizza sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 4.8gCholesterol: 13.3mgSodium: 343.6mgCarbohydrates: 5.7gFiber: .6gSugar: 2.3gProtein: 5.4g